AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

I've been out all day and just saw this thread............259...

1. 2,823 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4669
    I've been out all day and just saw this thread............259 posts so far, so may as well make it 260 smile.png

I'll make it short & sweet.

This time last year the same people bagging Nigel here today were bagging him then when the SP was 9c......the SP then doubled by the 31st December. We are now at 64.5c so to all the nervous nellies 'get a grip' on your emotions. Today's Announcement CLEARLY stated "in relation to a potential equity raising (comprising a institutional placement)"
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3876/3876280-9bec69803da91ac92cbbab76e1c70dc9.jpg
    There is no mention of $50 million in the announcement, so regardless of whatever you read elsewhere, the ASX announcement is what takes precedent. For all we know this placement could be for $25 million, $50 million, $75 million or even more. As far as I'm concerned.......the more the better.........especially if the raising is from USA or European institutions!

IMO, nothing is going to stop this company (our company) from achieving it's ultimate goal.

Chill out & enjoy the ride wink.png

All IMO & DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.