AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Ann: Trading Halt, page-272

1. 574 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 152
    I m also looking at this very positively as well.

If i m reading this correctly, they will easily get $50m over the line and based on the AFR article for a decent price of 50 cent. That's not a bad outcome for a company that hasnt got their licence yet. What is even better is they seem to have just secured an additional $50m in ATM funding available to them any time they need it and at their discretion. That's $100m in ready funding plus 7m in the bank and about $5m in options. So after all this we should easily have $100m of available funding.

Surely the DRC government cant deny them now! they have USD$400m (AUD563m) in CATH funding, and now AUD$100m in its own funding. They will need very little debt to get at least the DFS scenario fully funded and ready for production.

Surely this spells great financial capacity to deliver on the proposed mine development at the very least, they have secured almost the entirety of the base case 700 k/ta for SC6 and the 46k/ta PLS under the DFS.

Whats not to like about a business that, just based on DFS pricing assumptions, will make annual EBITDA of US$380m. And given current lithium pricing is approx. more than 3 times DFS assumptions (refer to recent announcements by Pilbara where they received over 4x our DFS pricing) and Tin is almost 2.5 times DFS assumptions what more could one want. We could easily be looking at roughly US$1 billion annual EBITDA. Thats AU$1.4 billion EBITDA, meaning our share will be about AU$700m. Not bad for a company currently trading at AU$2b market cap. we are trading 2.5 time EBITDA. Hence why Nigel said it will be "very very profitable".

Find me an equivalent prospect on the share market and i m happy to sell and move my money there.

But you wont, so let the board make the moves they need to secure funding and prove their case, the DRC will no doubt finally have no reason to say no, we have the money and will to get it done.

the initial fear and panic might present a massive opportunity to the discerning investor.

GLTA and do your own research, this is not investment advice.

Last edited by abz D: grammer 08/12/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.