AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Ann: Trading Halt, page-296

1. 3,908 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1889
    Maybe they are in a rush to get the cash asap ?? have they been told or instructed to prove that there is sufficient cash to cover the Capex ?? or at least cover the start of construction which in turn will approve a mining license ?
    We know CATH are on board and all ready have the necessary approvals from China !!!
    Going for debt could take months , i think the DFIs require mining license ,
    After tomorrow AVZ will have enough funding to build the entire mine minus the 10% contingency , give or take a few million .
    If we need money down the track then the DFIs can be brought into play .
    So in my opinion they either need cash ASAP for extra 15% of project or else they need the cash to show that they are ready and funded to start construction ASAP ,these are the only reasons i can think of why Nigel would risk getting crucified by shareholders for organizing another raise at a discount , hes not an idiot , me thinks there is a method to his madness .
    If AVZ are fully funded straight off the bat , with little to no debt then dividends would be on the cards very very soon .
    Just look at his body language in that interview on you tube yesterday , the man was sitting back relaxed grinning from ear to ear , same goes for the recent Stock head article , how bullish were some of the comments in that write up !!!, he does not come across as a man under pressure .
    We shall see over the few days , but in my opinion i think somethings cooking .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.