FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

I do agree that the faith of a good portion or retail will be...

1. 2,562 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1129
    I do agree that the faith of a good portion or retail will be shaken here, perhaps to the point of departure. Alas for the retailer, part of what this dilution also means is the dilution in the power of their voting rights, so the retailer is going to have very little say on the matter, however many emails you want to send.

The reality here, IMO, is that the only way that you get $1bn companies, or 2 x $1-2bn companies, if having the institution investors on board. Retailers got them off the ground, but we don't deliver them to the stratosphere.

I'm upset by more dilution, but if you can achieve that scale from being a $50m company 18 months ago, there's a story there. IMO this will be the point many retailers part ways. But again IMO the way you make money is by being where the big money wants to be first. Doesn't matter if the MD is Jesus, doesn't matter if you don't get replies to your emails, so long as the whole of management has a common and solid direction.

Call that direction into question all you will, but if they're asking for $100m and you see that $100m get slapped on the table for Monday's open, then you know the bigger boys are here to play against the other bigger boys.

I ask myself if I could put my large sum of money elsewhere and truly believe the fundamentals and management somewhere else will bring me another 2-3x on our current shareprice in 12 months or so. I've got hunches elsewhere, but not the confidence I have here.

Again, we'll have a spectrum of views here. Pick your own - each post here is personal venting, whatever your view point. It's not going to convert those on opposite ends of the spectrum

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.