FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

Just read the announcement & first human reaction = WTF! Im...

1. 80 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 108
    Just read the announcement & first human reaction = WTF! Im selling out my position in FFX they cant be trusted, how could you do this to me the poor little retail investor... whoa me whoa me etc..

Then had a coffee & unpacked the information a little & tried to think unemotionally before I pull the trigger on any decision. Probably lucky for most on here including me that it is in trading halt.. We are only human & this is our hard earned money weve got invested. Lucky for me im already on a handy profit as Ive been here a while & I feel for anyone that bought recently & is riding the emotional rollercoaster.

Main point I need to reassure myself is Institutional/Sophisticated investors are ALWAYS in control of the market...ALWAYS. Deals are done across boardroom tables. Insider trading only applies to retail investors. How can it be possible to liase with & organise with investors about investing money into any company without everyone in those financial circles knowing that said company is actively seeking to conduct a CR. As a retail investor get used to being the last to know about ANY material development on ANY company you are invested in now or in the future. Insider trading & market manipulation is how the stock market works. Accept this or dont its up to you. Actually the participation of these Institutions & the manipulation of the market that comes with their involvment can be an indicator that the company has a good chance of becoming successful as they wouldnt involve themselves otherwise (not always).

Mike didnt lie, he carefully worded (with legal advise im sure) that there was no 'mandate' which means they officialy havent made the final decision yet.... touche Mike touche.

Mike did give retail investors a chance to particpate in SPP at a discount the likes that these institutions normaly only get..Have we forgotten that? Most companies havent done that...Thankyou Mike.

It explains why the price didnt move on fantastic news which was a material change to the potential future income of FFX. (DFS).

So just remember, the fundamentals of this company havent changed, we are on the cusp of having one of the largest lithium mines in the world & we are on the cusp of having one of the best gold mines in the world, with the funding to get the product to market in the medium/longterm. I think this has very good upside potential in the medium/long term but my retrace or trade sideways in the short term.

So if the price goes down in the short term as retail vote this development & their dissapproval of Mike by selling, it would be a good time to participate in mopping (buy) up these shares from the 'Weak Hands' as the 'Strong Hands' are likely to do. The other point to consider - is this now the the trigger for the market manipulators to release the shackles on the share price heading up to the demerger? (my speculation)

So fellow retailers in light of all this please do make an unemotional decision about your position in FFX & do what is right for your own financial goals, just remember 'dont cut off your nose to spite your face'.

If on market open we have a bit of a sell off by retail & the Strong Hands start buying up further discounted shares remember 'if you cant beat them join them'.

In my opinion only

GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.