ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 9,125 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8545
    Hi @fooca .. I can confirm the raise is from the usual suspects as in Sophs and instos (so was AVZ's just for interest).

I've just received a copy of the 61 page "Equity Raising Presentation". It was meant to close at 2pm today (I don't know if it did or didn't), but if fully subscribed could be back trading tomorrow.
    Only starting to read it now. I'm not against the cap raise as it puts the company in a much stronger position. I have a hard time with the denial announcement. From the presentation...
    "Proceeds will primarily be used to fund the production ramp up of the Morila Gold Project, exploration at the Morila Gold Project, Goulamina exploration and project expenditure, Firefinch’s pro-rata participation in the proposed Leo Lithium entitlement offer and working capital"

So the DFS is not the reason for the raise, which means nothing 'new' since the denial of a cap raise last Thursday, unless there is something they didn't put into the "Equity Raising Presentation".

I'll still wait for official announcement before making any judgement, and I certainly will NOT be throwing the baby out with the bathwater.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.