FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

Ann: Trading Halt, page-291

1. 80 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 108
    Had a lazy day & have been reading alot of posts on here that I normally dont have time to do & I can see we are collectively dissappointed, myself included, but its time to move on.

Did Mike lie? Does it matter? Does anyone think the ASX will care? Does anyone think that Mike didn't have a discussion with legal team before deciding to release the previous announcement? Is it right that there is no announcement about the CR on the ASX but it seems the details appeared on AFR already? (Now we are already in a trading halt I suppose that last one doesnt matter) Does everyone only invest in stocks that give retail a fair go? At this end of the market its cut throat dishonest & risky, Ive felt like ive been had quite a few times & its been blatantly obvious on numerous occasions that 'others' have known something I didnt even though Ive read all the announcements. None of its morally right & its not fair but it is what it is.

Instos dump 100mil into stock to make money, they know/hope that retail are going to dump in an emotional response to the latest development. Enter same Insto's & any that didnt get in on the action directly with FFX. They will carefully consume the volume making sure they dont push the price up as they do it, maybe they let the price drop a bit to trigger stoplosses to create more volume at discount price. This could go on for a week or 2 until the selling volume slows & the path of least resistance is up. Then they will consume some lines to push the price up & get retail to start to buy in FOMO & the price moves up.

Retail such as me have a very important place in the stock market ecosystem, I'm relied on to buy high & sell low in fact its almost guaranteed driven by fear & greed that I will let them accumulate my shares at a low price then buy them back when these Insto's decide that Buyers are exhausted & the path of least market resistance is down, then they will carefully distribute them to me at high prices trying very hard not to startle me (not feeding me too quickly so the price goes down) as I consume their volume.

Its taken me awhile to accept my place in the scheme of things but now that I have im getting much better at recognising when im operating on fear & greed. If im doing my job right im trying to buy when the Insto's are & sell when they are. Insto's are cunning & sometimes it's hard to know when they are sneaking up on me, they have several ways of triggering my normal human response of fear & greed, at least this time I can hear them coming a mile off. They just announced their buying FFS so im definately not selling.

My decision is to stay long on FFX. My opinion is its got a lot more to run & Im not selling now just to let Insto's make the profit that I should be making. I'm still not sure how I will manouver the demerger I'll have to see how we are looking as we get closer but for me its a no brainer to hold all of my position for now.

Zoom the FFX graph out to a yearly timeline & tell me that management have been doing a bad job in returning value for their investors so far. Its not Mike's fault we buy & sell at the wrong time He's done all he can to provide the growth for us even if some dont like how hes done it. Its our fault if we havent taken advantage of it, that's the area im focusing on improving, taking advantage of a company in a growth phase & not concentrating about whats fair & just.

My opinion only. (I could be wrong)

GLTAH

PS - sorry about the long posts, im bored & thinking out loud.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.