FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

Ann: Trading Halt, page-293

1. 534 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 283
    OMG...was just going to post the same, nice one dazaliam, as the sun is expected to rise and go down each day. Same as a $2 party...rise and then SP goes down....so obvious...

Well after reading everyone's post (2 cups of tea) ive come to this conclusion.

1. Can't change it...it's happening.
    2. Biggie is the lying after denial last week...not something i would teach or expect from kids today, let alone someone running a multi-million company. Very hard to trust anything board say here in.
    4. Obviously was on cards way back and without doubt let out the bag...thus the SP going nowhere but down after the DFS.
    4. Was ok with small dilution taking the extra dollar in the SPP as it was shareholders getting more shares and thus more LLL shares...this is not great.
    5. If is for a $100M at 67c, this is not great, but at least as posted some holders were able to increase at 58c with SPP.
    6. SP will now without a doubt be held back but nearer de-merger will increase.
    7. Heaps more but it's happening.

Finally it's the lying of last week is the main point...no more CR...

How about the guys who saw the DFS did the research then brought in...many in the 80c+ bracket..

I even topped up myself earlier in the week...thank god only a small top up..

I can only go to bed tonight and wake up tomorrow and it only being a bad dream...and the money raised was for an outside insto (not the bozos we all know) wanting in OR for an acquisition out of left field. smile.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.