FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

do you propose they halted from the 2/12/2021 till 13/12/2021?...

1. 1,240 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1832
    I have no issue with you raising it with the ASX, in fact advise it as action should you feel there has been an issue.

it’s my belief the reply will be swift with a “nothing to see here” response.

do you propose they halted from the 2/12/2021 till 13/12/2021?
    FFX would need to show cause for such a lengthy halt. I’d imagine you would be after a halt initially stating “response to media coverage”, then have them apply for a suspension until they actually formalise the raise?

thing is, even if they had been justified to do just that, as of close 1/12/2021 the sp was 75.5c … exactly what we have now. Is the complaint about the raise or the announcement on the 2/12? You are one who has had issue with previous raises, it’s been your choice to stay. The fact you reference Stockholm syndrome says to me emotion is a driver for you. If you are saying I’m suffering from such syndrome, you understand you are in the same company as me and while you think you have identified it again you are still here.

did you vote on resolution 1? Under 15m did out of a possible 1billion. Why be vocal after the fact. Why did not one of you raise it as an issue?

just quickly, if you look at this thread, initially it is fire, not the mood is starting to mellow. Holders need to learn how to control emotions
    Last edited by Karl89: 09/12/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.