FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

Rubbish! We don't have to and nor should we trust management!?...

1. 3,137 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 383
    Rubbish! We don't have to and nor should we trust management!? Management are 'accountable' for their actions and decisions, as well as the board that help determine the final actions!

As @ozblue said, and I also looked for anything that suggested $250m would be required to ramp this existing 4.5mtpa plant to just 100ktpa. They have either terribly underestimated the costs to do this OR Mike is useless at what we were lead to believe was his thing...debt funding!

How can you condone the recent deceitful ann on the AFR cap raise with your ramping and bully boy rhetoric? Nothing is black and white as you call it ' If you don't trust management then its just whining'... LOL!!

They have 2 very impressive assets that they are managing on our behalf! If they do these types of deceitful plays then it is appropriate that we criticise them for their actions!! It undermines their professional standing and creates doubts in the investment community, which usually equals a lower valuation...

How many shares before we get to $2/share? lol! Its the MC that matters!? $100m @ 67c = 150m, so 8%'ish dilution!

I had thought management and board were particularly impressive for this one and confidently invested more of my money. This action has made me question this like any normal investor. It stinks and needs to be called out!

HAGW!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.