FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

Ann: Trading Halt, page-91

1. 2,490 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1090
    Good question, and I didn't make that clear. Not suggesting that FFX has to stump up the 100% of the delta in the funding - so I do feel that $80m is over the odds to seal that, but I also think a company needs to be prudent in covering itself for the 2.5 years of construction ahead when interest rates ARE going to go up.

I had expected a trading halt, with the FID and a Cap Raise together, and that Ganfeng would be announcing their pick-up of the 50% share of the capex increase.

There's another scenario, as others point out. Perhaps this $80m is mostly going into FFX for acquisition, and the LLL IPO raises the delta.

All in all, every idea is speculation until we find out tomorrow / Monday. And all in all, having been here for 3 years, every straight road turns out to have a corner in it. Whilst I'll not celebrate that, I'm still confident in our overall direction and result. I appreciate that I'm also less vested in the day-to-day because most of my shares hit their 12 months in March, at which point I still expect a party

For those saying that there's a legal issue with the announcement about there being no Cap Raise, look around the ASX. ASIC and the ASX are the parties that cause these responses, because the company either is, or it isn't in a CR. The point where it IS, they have to release the docs. Seen this all over the place, with experienced and junior management.
    Last edited by HeliosUK: 09/12/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.