IDT 4.00% 13.0¢ idt australia limited

IDT lies in the seat of Aston. Alan Tudge is the minister for...

1. 3,616 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1589
    IDT lies in the seat of Aston. Alan Tudge is the minister for the education of youth. It's an upwardly mobile well educated community of middle managers and teachers. Plus a lot of commodore & falcon driving bogans. I was one of them for a while.

I wonder if a JV with Moderna would be a useful way to sure up support for the local member. Tudge won the last election by a healthy margin. But frankly the political allegiances of this group are a bit confused and fickle imo and I am not confident he will win again. Certainly awarding IDT a large slice of the action would help Tudge consolidate Aston for the Liberals after a very crappy two years.

I grew up next door in Hotham ( Wheelers Hill& Glen Waverley ) which used to be a strong Liberal seat until it became a satellite suburb of Shanghai. Labour will never ever lose that seat now, but if the mass migration from HK to Glen Waverley never happened, the seat would be Liberal.

My brother who resides in Aston in Boronia 200 metres from IDT voted for Morrison last election is adamant he'll never vote for him again, and feels that Morrison let Aust down by his inaction when Covid first hit the headlines and the special tax treatment given to rich people.

According to my brother Morrison can't organise a fark in a brothel. He thinks Morrison only governs for one group and he doesn't understand why more stuff isn't made in Aust. I agree with my brother sometimes, on some things.

IDT should play a significant role with Moderna here and Morrison can promote this as securing jobs for the people of Aston and Victoria as a whole. Tudge as minister for education can talk about the link between Monash and IDT as a shining example of the power of education (and youth). I think this would be a winning formula and a sensible outcome for all. I'd almost vote for Morrison if he did ( irrespective of his inability to cultivate services in a brothel).

If Aust doesn't secure own supply of mRNA vaccinations including the IP and reward contracts to companies like IDT if only in part, then the sky should fall in.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IDT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.0¢
Change
0.005(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $55.84M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.5¢ 13.0¢ 12.5¢ $12.27K 97.70K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 299733 12.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.0¢ 202621 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IDT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.