IDT 0.00% 11.0¢ idt australia limited

Watching the press conference I think you could really take it...

1. 540 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 108

Watching the press conference I think you could really take it either way. Things like “Moderna is 100% committed to the ecosystem here in Melbourne” etc. Also the fact that they’re now saying that the facility could produce up to 100 million doses a year at full pelt. Well here’s a quote from IDT recently:

“We are quite confident that we can meet the population-scale requirement. Our bid includes a commitment to start delivering 100 million doses within 18 months,” IDT chief executive David Sparling said.”

The fact that they’re at the Doherty clinic and Prof Doherty himself said on Twitter that isn’t IDT facilities would be the best/fastest way of getting it done.

Bit the wording of the IDT Trading Halt is odd. Perhaps it’s about them being offered a different aspect of the project than they thought, or all of it, or nothing at all. It’s hard to tell but watching the press conference it certainly doesn’t make it seem a lost cause.

I think the wording of ‘building’ could be used to mean ‘renovating’ in a significant way. We’ll see.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IDT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $38.66M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.0¢ 11.0¢ 10.5¢ $11.44K 104.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 519 11.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.5¢ 149865 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IDT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.