ETM 4.55% 2.3¢ energy transition minerals ltd

Is this the start of capitulation of the Greenland Government...

1. 85 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 63
    Is this the start of capitulation of the Greenland Government ??!!

The writing is on the wall, as I suspect the legal advice they received was dreadful for them and leaves them wide open for compensation. And they know GGG will take them to court, so they're on a hiding to nothing. Any court hearing would expose that the technocrats would have recommended approval which will be a dagger in the heart of their case. The biggest dagger will be their imposition of an arbitrary figure for Uranium content which they all publicly said was to stop the project. Is that acting in good faith, mmmm, don't think so.

And for those that reckon that the Greenland Government is doing the right thing and all is hunky dory, you are living in a fools paradise. This is how tin-pot dictators run their country, forget the garbage about them being soooooooo concerned about Uranium, it was just a political play and done to gain power. There were so many other ways to do it, but they chose conflict. Remember that, it was the government.

For them not to formally engage with GGG until now is a disgraceful act. There are solutions there and the government has just ignored the options for political reasons.

I think it is brilliant that the management has announced they are looking for other projects. Puts the pressure on the government and shows that mining companies will vote with their feet - and it shows the sovereign risk of mining in Greenland is much more significant (don't give me the garbage of "there's lots of mines out there, blah, blah, there are others that are ready to go, others have been approved", all garbage, bankers see through that). Whatever you think of the way that GGG did their work up until now, and there have been errors on both sides, but spare me the bleeding hearts about the high browed principles of this government. The government has simply shown its incompetence through this whole process.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.