CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 2,226 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 649
    LightsNorth

In all that reading of the "Tea leaves" their are two things that stand out.

IA won the election
    Mariane Paviasen is a huge Critic of GML and in particular Jorn Skov Nielsen..so on the basis of his position with GML he is not popular in Greenland with the new Government

On that scenario even with his credentials I do not think he would be a suitable candidate to be sitting at the table for GML... Further where is HE. ??

So then if GML are having a meeting with the GoG on this very important matter GML moving forward...

Who is actually in Greenland to attend the meeting Nobody.....????

In a way GML are really on the back foot and need to seriously lift their game...

So will the new MD be conducting the meeting with GoG and how by VIDEO...?? Seroiusly

GML really need to be seriously updating shareholders on this very important meeting...
    Who is the "Fixer"

We need to forget about all that other rubbish and speculation about Africa just all nonsense... I certainly have no interest in Africa.. Australia yes
    GML need to get their act together and be more forthcoming with Shareholders.. Simply not good enough...

New Government has been in place since April Kvanefjeld is seriously a major project for the island of 56000 with melting Ice and Global warming at the forefront in the Arctic and they are worried about Radiation that already exists on the site and goes into the river etc....been identified as well below world accepted standards....The project has been progressing for the last 10 years with GoG approval at each stage with 100's millions dollars spent....

GML need to get with the program...

"Go Thor"

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.