BUY 20.0% 0.4¢ bounty oil & gas nl

Ann: Trading Halt, page-44

1. 5,136 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 869
    Hi equalizer8................. will you and your mates account for the storage of the Solar Panels and the useless wind mills when they reach their use by date? Billions of tons of foreign rubbish-----------dumped on Aussie soil.

Will you also account for the higher gas prices when they come - and they will -

Will you account for the Coloured Ones 'Gr...s' Australian Economic Destroying policies when they come? (God forbid N E V E R )

We need gas and -obviously many have not researched this project.. 'The follow the leader-- lemming style' There is so much misinformation 'oil rig' 'many rigs' ' drilling5 klms offshore' -- But of course the ones that spread that have little between the ears to assess and make clear, informed, beneficial decisions, mostly what benefits to Australia... etc etc etc

I have fronted a few Local Pollies about this and their knowledge could be placed on the back of a postage stamp----- with left over room to write a letter. They have 'no' -'ziltch' idea of the facts. Also 1 wanted to debate - still waiting for the date to be set... ??????

Some - the great unwashed --well they never understand the whole processes - benefits... oops apart from CLink ?

My opinion - happy to debate - mate. But on 1 condition - F A C T S !!!!!!

You keep safe

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
-0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $5.994M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $3.662K 765.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 7162997 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 689710 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.56pm 08/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BUY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.