MFG 1.17% $9.55 magellan financial group limited

Ann: Trading Halt, page-12

1. 5,345 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 525
    I would argue it the other way around, as more and more money moving into ETFs, fund manager cant really beats the index unless
    they take on excessive risk and bet on smaller end of town because the big cap and mega cap will always make up the larger portion of the index and will never price cheap enough for them to make any substantial return

ETFs in flow has out stripping fund managers for the last couple of years now and I don't think this trend will stop
    I cant tell from other people experience but none of my kids money is in fund manager, I picked a basket of ETFs for them and I said
    when save up a couple K, cycle through these 5 ETFs and throw money in there DRP and forget.

They started during the market peaks before the covid crash and they keep going through out the crash and they are on top of the world now
    HACK ETFs double their money in just a few years, they have big distribution each year and that get DRP again and again.
    A200, QLTY, IVV, VGS etc.. they all breaking record high while fund managers are larging behind

I am a stock picker and I enjoyed it but I think ETFs is a better way to invest if you don't have time and energy reading and researching
    so ETFs is a good path way, my kids just want to exercises, enjoys the weekends so ETFs in out stock picking.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MFG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$9.55
Change
0.110(1.17%)
Mkt cap ! $1.726B
Open High Low Value Volume
$9.55 $9.60 $9.47 $3.245M 340.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 428 $9.54

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$9.56 464 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MFG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.