CNB 0.88% 56.5¢ carnaby resources limited

Imme.You need to recognise that different people have different...

1. 119 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 37
    1. Imme.

You need to recognise that different people have different strategies. And that's ok.

I'm now 400%+ up on my initial parcels from ~18 months ago. I'm now 200%+ up on my average cost. Yes it's only paper profits and I'm ok with that. My strategy is long term. We are not even close to my target price. So I plan to hold (and continue buying). If I want to sell, I can (for a handsome profit) but I believe there is much more to come.

I wouldn't normally share this but to drive home the fact that some people are more interested in long term: A few weeks ago (after 3 months being in lockdown with substantially reduced income) my hot water cylinder element went. They then discovered pipes under the house not looking so great (1940s built). Plus I had to top up the water tank after a dry run. I was in for a big bill after reduced income and coming into Xmas and so I reluctantly sold a portion of my holding. Next day the price went down and I could buy back + cover the bills. So I did. I knew I *could* probably have held out to buy more for less (and in hindsight this was true), but it was more important to me that I was back into my position as quickly as possible. A pip here and there just isn't worth it to me. And I'm ok with that.

Congratulations for having the knowledge to pull off flawless perfect trades each time. But for the love of god please recognise that this isn't everybody strategy.

Last edited by Skene1988: 21/12/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
56.5¢
Change
-0.005(0.88%)
Mkt cap ! $97.14M
Open High Low Value Volume
57.0¢ 57.5¢ 55.0¢ $235.3K 416.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 999 56.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
57.5¢ 9571 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CNB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.