IVZ 1.47% 6.7¢ invictus energy ltd

I am both flattered and concerned that anyone would buy shares...

1. 16,509 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3935
    I am both flattered and concerned that anyone would buy shares on anything I post.

I bought quite a few shares at mid 3c and then a massive whack at 2.2c only to see it drop to 0.9c when Covid hit..... a very substantial paper loss.
    But the reasons I bought in had not changed and they still haven't, in fact they have gotten better even though it has taken way way longer than I was expecting because of external reasons.

I have been buying at 14c,13.5c and recently at 10.5c, fact is we are rounding the last bend before the straight IMO.
    In 5 short months the drill bit will be turning IMO, with multiple sp catalysts to come before then.
    I will take as many of the 10c shares as I can get because I believe the drilling will happen.
    Its worth remembering that we are at 11.5c because Omicron Covid wobbled the market which was then followed by the poorly explained farm in.
    The Cluff deal is not as bad as it actually looks IMO and is actually better than the original farm down offer ENVOI were running.

The market does what it does. Those that can trade the swings then good luck to them.
    I believe that in 3-4 months time 16c will be cheap for a whole host of reasons but the main 2 I have highlighted below.
    I don't believe the price atm in any way reflects on the targets IVZ have, I think its reflected in the sp, the knowledge that there will likely be a sizable CR at some point.

1. Upgraded seismic.
    Scott has telegraphed, IMO, to those that listen, that there will be a material upgrade, whether that be to the 8TCF or the second well location. The fact they are going to drill a second well stepping out from the 8TCF target suggest to me the upgrade is likely to come from there.

2. Drilling rig contract.
    This will be signed once the driller gets their letter of credit which the funding for is happening now.

Good for you on being sober and I should be more aware of how I post at times.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.7¢
Change
-0.001(1.47%)
Mkt cap ! $101.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.9¢ 6.9¢ 6.7¢ $87.62K 1.285M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 405865 6.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.9¢ 639754 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IVZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.