IVZ 1.49% 6.8¢ invictus energy ltd

Ann: Trading Halt, page-24

1. 1,202 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 405
    It will be interesting to see what kind of CR this is, and for how much.

The timing (after a drop but before any wash through recovery, so while the price is potentially at its lowest point in a cycle, and so close to Christmas, and before seismic results or PSA completion) suggests that it might not be for the full drilling amount?

But then on the other hand, they have a reasonable amount in the bank already so why not wait (if they’re confident in their deal with Cluff gaining traction, and confident in seismic) to have a chance of doing it at a higher price with less dilution later?

Given they’ve indicated there will be a SPP / rights issue to retail (which is slow and might take until late January - one of the reasons I don’t like them) it might be a now-or-never thing?

Or maybe they aren’t as confident in the seismic as hoped, so best to raise while you can especially if they’ve had offers come in?

Or maybe they’ve just had a too-good-to-ignore offer for a private placement?

Anyway, I’m thoroughly intrigued.

Edit: just saw the post above with potential details. Interesting… and confusing.
    Last edited by Catch2200: 23/12/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.8¢
Change
0.001(1.49%)
Mkt cap ! $96.41M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.7¢ 6.9¢ 6.7¢ $34.82K 512.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 150899 6.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.9¢ 131225 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IVZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.