LTR 5.18% 91.5¢ liontown resources limited

good morning; good fantastical morning ALL!!!left friends and...

1. 332 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 561
    good morning; good fantastical morning ALL!!!

left friends and family this evening to put on another small Buy packet "Australian morning" from a cold New York City ...

some monies just cleared late last night and I had a Buy order ready at Market open for this morning and BOOM !!! .... Trading Halt !!!

We have All been waiting for this news patiently ; part of me feels just missed a small Buy order this morning but looking at the long term view it's incredibly a successful moment with all my and our previous Buy orders (which I kept averaging down) my name at one point became "Average Down Mike" !!!

This is great news and well deserved for all holders ...
    I will try to jump in as soon as we come out of Trading Halt ; NEVER leaving a chance to Buy LionTown ...

@anatol your post was very informative regarding the Mill; and interestingly came today before the Offtake announcement... nice one !!! This will make it even more lucrative for BHP for another beautiful news of a TO... much success to your endeavours always ; goodness comes back a hundred folds ...

So offtake? ... my humble aspiration would be;

Tesla; they are just about to go directly to a mining company for Copper in a big way in Caledonia; Tesla has evolved its strategy in a big way as they are cutting out the middle men and going direct to mining companies

VW; Huge Budget outlay after their strategic board meeting and how to overtake Tesla ; utilise short cut methods and major lessons learnt ( unfortunately our American OEMs need to stop tippy toeing the waters and go heavily into EV ) Grandad Bidens EV and Rare Earth Bill got stopped in Congress ... why ??? well why would you put in increasing Child Credits in this bill !!! seriously I don't know how these analysts get hired in the Whitehouse ... Congress stopped the whole EV bill because of sneaking in increasing of Child Credits in a EV infrastructure Rare Earth bill...

LG; already behind the scenes deals with a Graphite company; it's new IPO is also going live ; great big investments coming out ; they want to fly

So with these huge companies with great appetites and deep 2022 wallets are wanting to spend ... I just want them to spend huge with our Lion ...why ???

Because WE are LIONTOWN!!!

best to all...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
91.5¢
Change
-0.050(5.18%)
Mkt cap ! $2.218B
Open High Low Value Volume
96.0¢ 96.5¢ 91.3¢ $11.73M 12.49M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 207368 91.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
92.0¢ 15000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.