HMD 0.00% 2.1¢ heramed limited

I think the ghost who Walks might be in the naughty corner......

1. 2,234 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 913
    I think the ghost who Walks might be in the naughty corner... how do you keep a successful pilot a secret in a hospital with so many staff and patients involved who may or may not understand the legal requirements of an NDA? Furthermore, would a mum who was using it and thought "this is awesome" recommend to her neighbour that it would be a great investment.... what if that neighbour had kids that were looking at starting a family and they also bought in? All of a sudden an NDA at a hospital between an ASX listed player and a Dr protecting patient privileges hasn't got much strength of enforcement.. then companies need to clarify what is actually going on... then we get a pause/halt... inevitably the agreement will not be good enough for lots of the twitter punters and maybe the price will drop on Friday's resumption of trade. What if someone saw that drop as a buy signal?

I have had an absolutely shit start to the year, This announcement is a big event. I'm not jumping with joy but the light at the end of the tunnel will illuminate the skies with an HMD logo just like it does for Batman with that Bat signal..

I've ended 2 separate paragraphs with the word "signal" which is not a signal for anything. I don't think ive said signal to myself so many times in a row??

G O S H

*the spacing of capitalised letters in the word "gosh" is not a signal to @thecableguy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HMD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.29M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.1¢ 2.1¢ $3.08K 146.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 158191 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 237105 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.33pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HMD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.