EMH 9.52% 23.0¢ european metals holdings limited

KC barely even does announcements.let alone marketinglet alone...

1. 1,443 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 879
    KC barely even does announcements.
    let alone marketing
    let alone marketing gimmicks.

But also, I think the key bit here is this halt isn't about the release of an updated PFS...

"pending the release of an announcement relatingto an update on the PFS"

So my guess is this is gonna be a double-announcement.
    1. Some substantial news, that's worth updating the market on individually, and worth immediately refreshing the numbers in the PFS.
    2. When to expect the update PFS and eventually DFS/BFS.

Remember that a PFS/DFS isn't really supposed to contain any new information, things should announced as the company learns them.

The alternative here, as @EV100 has suggested is that they're just updating the pricing - that would impact the PFS and not require a separate announcement just to say "oh prices have gone up so we're gonna re-do the PFS". But then I still don't know why they'd bother wasting time on redoing the PFS at all and not just put it into the BFS.

Looking back through some previous announcements - personally I'm expecting it to be this:
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4001/4001302-2db39f309f5a43399ecb75fd618782f5.jpg
    (from announcement 23rd November)

So we'll get an announcement that the backfill study has been completed and that it will be the final piece to go into an updated PFS (which will hopefully be the last one before finally just get the DFS).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EMH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
23.0¢
Change
0.020(9.52%)
Mkt cap ! $47.71M
Open High Low Value Volume
22.5¢ 23.0¢ 22.5¢ $3.171K 14.00K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 75000 21.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
23.0¢ 15996 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EMH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.