TLX 1.54% $20.44 telix pharmaceuticals limited

Let's be venal and ask what's likely to happen to the share...

1. 2,664 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 458
    Let's be venal and ask what's likely to happen to the share price in the near future.

The sweeping generalisation is that raises cap the price. Maybe that will happen here too.

My guess would be that the price will not go anywhere for a few weeks. If the plans for reimbursement come through then that might be the impetus to kick things up, so in the March-June period might be the next leg up.

I have zero accuracy in predicting these things.

I wonder how long it will take to get a feel for how much of the putative $1b global market they will capture. Now that I have a bit more of an understanding of how things will rollout (reimbursement anns due end March and end June) I would guess end of year will be when we get a feel for if there is momentum in the market.

TLX has pushed the idea very hard that they are "posed to capture market share." I would be interested to know if they have managed to generate much interest and goodwill with the last years' 12k worth of compassionate use doses.

For me, the next really important inflection point in the company will be when they are self sufficient. With the big trials they're running they'll likely have outgoings in the 20-30m per quarter range, so a solid income stream will help a lot.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.