ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 7,956 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3409
    Hahaa... so much for me being a sophisticate of research! I just came to the realisation, whilst browsing our anns, that last year's CR was a couple of months prior to the Metachem JV even being mentioned. So, my protestations about BEM having the funds for our Expandable Graphite JV plant were unfounded!

Yes, we do have millions in the bank still from the last CR but they are in fact designated to our ongoing Maniry Graphite project DFS (mostly). Silly Shell... but hey, at least, we get to celebrate what the recently announced CR will be for.... our yet to be formally disclosed Panthera Graphite Technologies co. No wonder the CR was subscribed so quickly! The first and only ASX-listed co about to produce Expandable Graphite on a commercial scale!!!

Our Maniry DFS is ever-improving and warrants further funding! I'm looking forward to tomorrow's news (albeit its going to be released on a tough day). But, what are you expecting the reaction to be, NL? That knee-jerk reactive-holders to drop their bundle due to broader market activity but to be taken up swiftly by savvy investors with cast-iron constitutions that have already mitigated risk by selling into the recent run?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EVG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.