RRL 2.51% $1.56 regis resources limited

Ann: Trading Halt, page-20

1. 2,444 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1650
    I agree with @JackTrade that it seems like there is good news in no fatalities or injuries mentioned in the initial request for the halt.

I also sold all of my in profit positions yesterday for a small profit as this has been a frustrating hold and I wanted some respite from the red.

Unfortunately 2/3 of my positions were out of profit yesterday and about 30c higher than the highs of yesterday. I probably would have sold them all to be honest, just to take a breather and also expect some sort of pull back and declines in the POG.

This has the potential to push us back below the recent sub $1.70 lows as there will no doubt be over reaction from the market and reinvigorated action from the shorters.

It could present a good buying opportunity if you have the funds, the stomach and patience to ride it out.

Thankfully (hopefully) the gold shouldn't be going anywhere, so maybe we will get a better price for it in the future.

We could really do with some love from the DPIE about McPs and a positive study to justify the build.

Oh well.
    Last edited by thecrabpest: 21/01/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RRL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.56
Change
-0.040(2.51%)
Mkt cap ! $1.174B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.57 $1.58 $1.55 $6.501M 4.105M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 5750 $1.56

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.57 5598 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RRL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.