ZNC 0.00% 8.2¢ zenith minerals limited

G'day dean5star - Let's see what the facts are before reaching a...

1. 524 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1328
    G'day dean5star - Let's see what the facts are before reaching a view about who caused the problem. It was poor by someone; the question is by whom.

For the reasons given below my admittedly uninformed suspicion right now is that it's unlikely that it was Zenith.

I find it hard to imagine that ZNC had material exploration results (which are likely to be materially good not materially bad) and failed to request a TH pre open. After all, they didn't have to explain results but, rather, just call a TH, or even a Pause first if they hadn't time to send the TH request to the ASX. It's such an easy step for the Company Sec., who can change precedents in minutes on the computer. Plus it's good fun asking the ASX to halt trading when you know you've got good results for shareholders.

Given that exploration pre BFS is managed by Rumble, they presumably generated the information (whatever it is) as they are managing the exploration until then. If so, experience tells me that it would have been their duty under the Earn-in/Joint Venture Agreement to promptly inform Zenith, as the party farming out / Non Operator, of the info., especially as Zenith has disclosure obligations of its own. That would not have been difficult, as there should have been compliant information sharing protocols in place some time ago.

Can't wait to see what happened. It's too important not to come out in the wash.

For those of us who didn't sell any this morning re the Pause, it's pretty exciting.
    Last edited by La Tache: 28/01/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZNC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $28.89M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.2¢ 8.2¢ 8.2¢ $1.024K 12.48K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 8137 8.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.8¢ 32737 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
8.2¢
  Change
0.000 ( 1.20 %)
Open High Low Volume
8.2¢ 8.2¢ 8.2¢ 2247
Last updated 15.59pm 03/05/2024 ?
ZNC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.