LPE 8.33% 11.0¢ locality planning energy holdings limited

Holdtight I'm guessing is a soph. All that info was in the...

1. 169 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 124

Holdtight I'm guessing is a soph. All that info was in the presentation which will be released to market prior to release from Trading Halt.

The raise was very fast and the entire allocation was gone in a couple of hours from open, which is very positive. Primary share price not heavily discounted which is a positive to LTH's, although the options are valued at 2c which was the attraction for people to take part in the raise, and really the only incentive to get in on the raise rather than buy on market as it will likely retrace to the raise price upon exit from TH. With the biggest upside being the 30c options, it aligns taking part in this raise with the share price travelling back above 30c for the options to become really worth anything.

FWIW, I've been a holder in LPE for quite a while now and am well down on my initial buy-in. The only consolation I have is that I am trying to look at LPE like a growing tech company and that outlay in growing a customer base and one-off initial costs in getting them setup will hopefully slow whilst consistent customer revenue will start bringing in better profit.

I'm hoping this raise (and the speed with which insto money was keen to get in) marks somewhat of a bottom as this constant downward slide is painful to watch.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.0¢
Change
-0.010(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $19.82M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.0¢ 12.0¢ 11.0¢ $253.4K 2.223M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 120000000 10.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.5¢ 231595 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.53pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LPE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.