EVE 0.00% 0.1¢ eve health group limited.

I think they need to consolidate the shares I know it's a...

1. 122 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 30
    I think they need to consolidate the shares I know it's a backstop, however a lot of investors will not even look to invest in a company with so many shares on issue! I think they must consolidate otherwise after this CR no one will invest due to many shares issued! You are damned if you do, and damned if you don't!
    I hope the new investors will demand some board changes and management changes and substantial change in remuneration to executives, a base salary! And bonuses when they reach targets! I wonder why ASX and ASIC allows company directors and management to release positive news like EVE, without any of the releases coming to fruition! Is our products still in the Amazon Good Food stores in California? Is it going to be rolled out to the other US states? They invested money to be able to ramp up production, hopefully they have got a deal to supply the rest of Good Foods stores? Forget China it's not going to happen for a long time until the Taiwan issue has been solved, and the loose mouth of our Defence Minister Dutton is sorted! If PM Morrison is removed and Dutton becomes our next PM, we will never get our products in to the Chinese Market! The Government's actions in regards to
    China has certainly not helped EVE, And using Amazon to reach customers has been a very expensive exercise! Also without having a distribution network or a major retailing network here in Australia to support sales! EVE need to get our products on the supermarket shelf's, we can buy several NZ branded Manuka honey brands in Aldi Coles and Woolworths! Woolworths and Coles and also Aldi all say that they support Australian Farmers first before imports, so why have EVE not used that argument to get Meluka in the supermarkets I am sure we could at least win one over or sell it to Aldi it's one of the largest retailers of food in the world! I see as long as we don't have a grocery retailing network on board we will never reach any market share and any profits Amazon is obviously far to expensive, I wish the figures told us cost of sales for each market, not just revenue from each market!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EVE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.