BAS 1.47% 6.9¢ bass oil limited

I believe the price will go up tomorrow, hopefully the same kind...

1. 119 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 171
    I believe the price will go up tomorrow, hopefully the same kind of momentum as ROG or even 88E.
    We all know that this is the Cooper acquisition and JV with Beach Energy news that we have been waiting since October last year.

Crude Oil price is going up and looks like it will stay up for a while looking how energy is scarce everywhere in the world.
    Ukraine Russia conflict causes the price to go up even more although I condemn Russia's action on this.
    With oil price up, any decrease in current Indo well's production is negligible.
    They will get a boost from another well soon as well.

Someone mentioned that BAS needs to complete the projects they have before going to other projects.
    I agree, the fact is, they can actually go with OTHER projects since Cooper's operation will be handled by Beach.
    Indo well is already running and operated by an experienced Indo crew.
    In fact I will be worried for the long term if they don't actually start looking for new projects soon if they want to grow the company.

I'm also considering the option that Beach Energy might acquire BAS to get rid of future competition.
    That would be interesting, certainly the SP will jump if that happens.

Anyway, 0.002 is very cheap for an oil producing company and there are more upsides to BAS than downsides at the moment.
    Also 4.6 billion SOI is normal for penny stocks at this cheap price.
    Wish I had more money to spare to get more shares.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BAS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.9¢
Change
0.001(1.47%)
Mkt cap ! $19.60M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.8¢ 6.9¢ 6.8¢ $7.154K 105.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5000 6.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.0¢ 30000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.37am 16/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
6.8¢
  Change
0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
6.8¢ 6.8¢ 6.8¢ 1
Last updated 10.39am 16/05/2024 ?
BAS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.