AVR 0.75% $18.89 anteris technologies ltd

Wayne has continued to postulate the "internal valuation of the...

1. 442 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    Wayne has continued to postulate the "internal valuation of the company" is "approaching $1Bn". Despite this, chunks of the company are carved off and offered at a discount (often large) not only to this valuation but to the current market price, and often with even more sweeteners like options with low hurdle exercise levels.

In the interview just 3 weeks ago with Proactive Investors, Wayne related the process to NASDAQ listing was "well advanced". Surely this would come with its own level of fresh capital.
    I have been a holder for a long period of time, attending many AGM's and listening to promises of riches beyond wildest dreams. This company has a voracious appetite for capital. It has changed dramatically even in the 8 years of the current stewardship. Most of the original parts of the company have been disposed of; revenues drastically reduced; countless cash raisings which increased the number of shares on issue only to be slashed by 2 consolidations which bought the number on issue down to about 5m. It hasn't taken too long for us to now be approaching almost 3 times that - once the many generous options and notes on issue are converted.

In the next day or so we will get a reality check. If talk from the AFR is correct (and it frequently is for this type of info) we will see another million plus shares added to the register at about a 10% discount. I am hoping there is no further incentive as I feel this is already a great price and I have been buying at prices higher than this recently.

If the company expects us to believe in it, perhaps it is time they matched words with actions. It is not unheard of for companies to issue shares at a premium to the market - after all what would a company have to pay if it tried to buy such a large number on market. Similarly, if an event such as a NASDAQ listing is not too far away is it not prudent to wait for that CR event. It is not as though money has not been flooding in to the company in the past couple of months.

I hope the AFR is wrong and I wake up happily surprised on Thursday....perhaps it is $20m US and with no attaching options; maybe a genuine long term holder.....not too long to wait.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$18.89
Change
0.140(0.75%)
Mkt cap ! $363.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
$18.75 $19.16 $18.70 $280.6K 14.88K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 407 $18.89

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$20.00 1350 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.