MLS 0.00% 2.0¢ metals australia ltd

Ann: Trading Halt, page-151

1. 4,797 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1120
    You said: "I have never seen 100% options converted at expiration anyone feel free to correct me."

Yes it is rare to see 100% exercised but common to 99.9% "if they are in the money". The reason you won't see 100% is because very small holders with non marketable parcels might forget about them, they might pass away or can't be bothered. But these numbers aren't significant if the options exercise price is sufficiently below the share price. Its all relative to the share price premium at the time. If MLS proves to be a dud then they probably won't be exercised.

Over the next two years the exercise price of MLS options ranges from $0.05 to $0.07 and so the share price will probably need to trade at least a cent above this to attract a reasonable take up, some people even take them up if they a slightly out of the money, I'm not sure why, but they do.

When I calculated dilution it was based on maximum dilution given the existing structure and assuming full take up. It will be less, but if MLS do well, then it won't be significantly less. Projections are never exact.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.54M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 2.0¢ 1.9¢ $4.627K 231.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1030 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 250000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.