BRK 7.69% 1.2¢ brookside energy limited

Ann: Trading Halt, page-122

1. 1,711 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 264
    i agree the strategy hasnt changed but it is fast becoming more and more profitable - people laugh when i say this could be a $1bn market cap company within 4 years but i am deadset.

I have been and will continue to be critical of anything that i dont agree with but at the same time you need to heap prise where it is due and this is an incredibly smart move - tbh i am a little shocked DP managed to pull it off it is somewhat 'risky' for CPS if the options are worthless some June-30 which i admit this is unlikely but we have seen the SP as low as 1.5 cents recently so it isnt risk free for CPS.

'Oil prices maybe going through the roof but it's still a little sceptical retail will be super attractive to it unless the financials are overwhelming. I didn't think that 6 months ago but do now. Hope I'm being overly pessimistic though.'

I cant disagree with this I have no idea what retail will do, this stock ran up to over 4 cents pre jewell and as low as 1.5 cents pre-rangers when the company was in a much better position.

'This is why marketing is just so important for BRK.'

i also agree but the company might be put itself in a much 'stronger' position before it attempts to promote its success. It is a good thing as it gives people who understand the company a chance to accumulate cheap shares. I will bag out DP bcuz i feel like he should do more to promote the company but i also do not want capital to be used on marketing yet. There are low cost/free ways to promote a company which i dont think brk are utilising but in regards to where the money needs to go he has that spot on .

we are x4 under-valued - i have said since the day i purchased this stock i was holding till 6-10 wells i reckon i can still x5 my total investment in that time - you dont make bags like that without taking risks in my experience.

one thing you are and the wider market are not pricing in is 'luck' this company has started ramping up production at the right time. The operations can go as good as it gets but if the macro is against you shale drillers can go bust easy but they can sky rocket when it all goes right which i cautiously say is actually happening

from where i am sitting this is a screaming BUY and if you dont buy now in 6-12 months you will wish you did

Last edited by Pastry1: 03/03/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
-0.001(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $57.27M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.2¢ $4.16K 335.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
23 15481980 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 21978053 33
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.