IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

The cost of undiagnosed OSA in the US alone is thought to be...

1. 6,604 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2852
    The cost of undiagnosed OSA in the US alone is thought to be around $150 B (USD) annually.

Now IHL treatments are not diagnostic tools, but you get an idea of the size of the market.

I have to wonder how many people suspect they are sufferers and avoid being diagnosed as the current CPAP machines look thoroughly unappealing.
    Indeed I hear they are expensive, uncomfortable and you sure as hell are not going to get any “surprise action” while you are wearing one! Ha ha!

The cannabis based treatments being developed here do not have to be better ( more effective) than a CPAP to find a large profitable market. Speak to anyone using CPAP, they are longing for an easier, less uncomfortable, less intrusive solution.

Many CPAP users use CPAP less often or for only part of the night as it’s so annoying a sleep doctor friend tells me. Many if not most users take them off during the night.

Fof this reason IHL treatments don’t have to be better than CPAP to find a massive market. And remember it’s likely in some or many cases (especially severe cases) they ( IHL cannabis drug solutions) may be used in conjunction with existing devices/ treatments like CPAP not necessarily instead of.

Anyway let’s see what the results bring. If the treatment being developed is as good as or better at reducing AHI events as CPAP well the breakthrough will be massive.
    Truely massive. Think take over!

Remember even if it reduces OSA so users who can’t or don’t wear CPAP the whole nigh still get more restful sleep, ( without a mask) then it will appeal to a huge market.

The same if it allows CPAP users to run their machines at less pressure that will be a massive comfort benefit.
    A CPAP running at higher pressure to keep airways open is even less comfortable.

The devil is in the detail with this disorder and when comparing the current treatments v any improvements/ changes that new IHL treatments may offer.

Hence the time taken to write up the coming announcement, good science takes time.

This is a truely massive and growing health issue and market. Untreated OSA can end sufferers lives 10-15 years earlier than if they get proper treatment...and many if not most diagnosed sufferers hate their current solution which is a breathing machine strapped to their faces while trying to sleep.

If the results are really strong big pharma will be all over this. And it’s just one of a possible strong list of revenue flows for this mob.

Been in this stock a while but first time poster here.. I stopped posting on HC virtually a while back but I thought I would stick my nose in for a quick post pre this exciting coming announcement..

Thanks again for the tip Freddy Flit... myself and a couple of mates will owe you a beer I reckon!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.