IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

Ann: Trading Halt, page-26

1. 1,235 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1543
    Hello fellow holders,

Great for us to have reached this juncture.
    Something felt different here tonight, I swear it. My partner and I were just having some light-hearted laughs, watching bubbles from the washing up liquid float around the kitchen, and I had this philosophical moment of thinking how strange it is that individuals can hitch their fortunes to the ventures of such interesting companies, and how wealthy we already are with a loving household and the passions that connect us to the world around us. Something about that moment made me feel like the news would slot into it. And sure enough, here's the TH.

My partner is even less materialistic than I am: she's a true free spirit. So all of this is pretty peripheral to her although she is invested in the things we want to do with profits, many of which aren't selfishly motivated.

I know that compared to the mid 70s of a few days ago, 56.5c doesn't feel awesome but it actually sits smack in the 56c to 60c range I concluded months ago would be a reasonable foundation for wherever we head with OSA results unleashed and US investors in the picture. So zero complaints. All the SP bouncing around is meaningless.

I'm still as confident as ever of good OSA results. If that's not what we get, then IHL-216a and IHL-675a stand excellent chances of delivering instead. Not only are cannabinoids inherently de-risked because of the intimate, co-evolved relationship they have with our bio-chemistry, but we have three combination cannabinoid candidates that all carry this de-risked characteristic. I won't even mention the psychedelic wing, which a few years from now might spectacularly come into its own. So I'm here, come what may with this news.

But of course, I hope to be celebrating with all of you, from our various corners of the globe, in short order.

Peace

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.