IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

Hi @Rickali01,Unfortunately we can't see exactly who these...

1. 95 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 84
    Hi @Rickali01,

Unfortunately we can't see exactly who these entities/entity is at this stage or possibly ever, others here have access to some broker data which will show us which broking houses are buying and or selling however who their clients are won't be covered in that information. What we have seen is some large cross trades including the recent 14.5m after hours trade to an entity around mid Feb.

As some have alluded to what we might see if someone takes a large enough position is an ANN regarding becoming a new substantial holder, in that case we would be able to see some details around that specific holder whether it be individual, trust, insto etc.

Some of our regulars here have significantly more experience than me particularly with intra day action, but from what I have witnessed and surmised has been typical of accumulation tactics used by brokers and others to build strong positions. Lots of fake bids and capping, bots playing games to flush out holdings and trigger stop gaps etc, strategic sell downs, and general play on market fear and uncertain times.

Sorry for the long winded response, but the short answer is no at the moment we can't see lol

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.