NWE 0.00% 5.6¢ norwest energy nl

I'm really starting to think that some company announcements are...

1. 321 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 58
    I'm really starting to think that some company announcements are done between the pressure of competing multiple 'Wordles'. I know the audience for this announcement is the ASX, but everybody is obviously going to read it.

Does anyone know if perforation has even started given the latest announcement on the 4th? Or how many days they may have completed? and if they are talking about reservoir deliverability rather than well deliverability wouldn't they still have to wait until after the 21 March. Why would there be a TH for early indications?

Lockyer Deep-1 Production Testing
    Operator Energy Resources Limited (ERL) will mobilise to the Lockyer Deep-1 well location during the week
    commencing 7 March 2022 in order to conduct perforating operations across the Kingia pay zone. As advised by Buru Energy Limited in its market communication of 1 March 2022, completion of the Rafael1 well test has been delayed due to Cyclone Anika. ERL now anticipates that mobilisation of the well test package to Lockyer Deep-1 will commence during the week commencing 21 March 2022

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.