NWE 0.00% 5.6¢ norwest energy nl

Reading the Ann from 15th of February,”Operator Energy Resources...

1. 113 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 18
    Reading the Ann from 15th of February,

”Operator Energy Resources Limited (ERL) is preparing to perforate the Lockyer Deep-1 well during the week commencing 14 February 2022, in order to prepare the well for production testing and obtain a sample of gas from the Kingia reservoir for compositional analysis. The testing program is currently scheduled to commence on or around 9 March 2022, after mobilisation to site of the testing crew and equipment from Buru Energy's Rafael-1 operations in the Canning Basin. The Lockyer Deep-1 well test is estimated to take approximately two weeks to complete.”

From that Ann, it seems that the process of perforating and production testing are clearly carried out by different crews / personnel and de linked in terms of timing.
    My assumption was that the well was perforated that week, and has been awaiting arrival of test equipment and crew since that week.
    To me the TH is because these have now arrived and that testing is imminent. TH will come off after “ early indications regarding potential reservoir deliverability.“

J

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.