POS 20.0% 0.6¢ poseidon nickel limited

Well, I feel a better about this now that I have read some more...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 2,897 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12666
    Well, I feel a better about this now that I have read some more about PBT. To be honest, I paid no attention at all to to the original MOU, because POS has a long and entertaining history of signing meaningless MOU's which then sail off over the horizon and sink without trace or survivors - not even an oil slick.

I'm also inherently sceptical about Commonwealth grants rushed out ahead of an election - irrespective of the party doing the rushing.

We are still very short on detail about how this will work, but the technology is home grown at UQ, they have engaged with the Commonwealth through CRC grants etc over a period of several years and they seem to have some detailed feasibility studies. The key personnel look to be competent, with a good mix of backgrounds and quals. Taken at face value, the technology would seem to have huge advantages.

I'm sure we all still want to see what the actual commercial arrangements are here - the Commo grant is just one piece of a much bigger picture - but if this really does go ahead then it could be incredibly good for POS. Still a lot of ifs, but I'm an optimist, or I would have sold out long ago....

Cheers

Dave

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add POS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $25.22M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.6¢ $25.55K 4.259M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
36 17019881 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 9886179 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
POS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.