BOE 0.34% $2.96 boss energy ltd

A bit more info which may or may not be handy. I live in a...

1. 3,186 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 121
    A bit more info which may or may not be handy. I live in a remote area and if I wait for the mail to get here and back I often miss the time deadline. Often they pretty much only allow enough days to get the ideal turn around if you are close to a large poplation centre, so, I email the company contact and request the info by email, that way I'm sure to get everything done by the deadline.
    Another thing that some may not have noticed is that in this case the directors have committed to keep the majority of their shares until at least first production.
    In the past I have seen where they sell huge amounts to cash in on the issue price vs the actual share price which of course keeps downward pressue on the price which is why the price often drops back to the SPP price. This makes it not so important to get in on the SPP, however, in this case it appears that the uranium scenario might not allow the share price to retreat as far as it might otherwise. Just something to weigh up to suit yourself that you wont find in any paper work.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BOE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.96
Change
0.010(0.34%)
Mkt cap ! $1.204B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.95 $3.00 $2.93 $5.736M 1.936M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
37 47130 $2.95

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.96 55825 36
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.30pm 22/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BOE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.