LCL 0.00% 0.9¢ lcl resources limited

I have seen companies call for a halt and release results...

1. 749 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 237
    I have seen companies call for a halt and release results earlier than planned and in other cases later than orignally scheduled in the TH where they then go into a suspension, so news can possibly hit tomorrow or even later in the week. We all shouldn't be getting hung up on the fact that it will be issued on Wednesday, this is just their current best estimate as to when it will be available and most time they hit it but sometimes things don't go to plan or they go better than originally planned. I think LCL did this once before with a previous annoucemnt and caught a few people off guard where the announcement was very positive and they just went with it (mid trading day session) ahead of the day it was originally indicated the annoucement would come out.
    Personally hoping for a decent first pass MRE and a good comparison will be to see how we compare to TSO again who have a MRE for their Gold project in Chile. If we can hit 1Moz that will be a major win and would prefer to see a high number next to the 1 or even a two in the front.

I'm sure the authors at NI are already eagerly awaiting an announcement with half of their email for distribution written awaiting hard Numbers for use in the relavent locations.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LCL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.683M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.9¢ $1.35K 150K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 2525862 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 915610 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.04am 02/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LCL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.