IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

I’m in your boat zoidman, it is ambiguously written and could be...

1. 6,604 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2852
    I’m in your boat zoidman, it is ambiguously written and could be a sale or purchase by us/ from us.

Of this much I am certain, it can be read either way... those in doubt ask an English teacher or a lawyer ( who would have once overed ( not a real word ha ha) the final T/ H announcement.

So what’s it likely to be?

Well if an acquisition by us, something small like a drug delivery system or growing/ extraction system is a maybe.
    Some tech. Could come from anywhere in the world.. USA, Israel, Europe.. there is much more than just ASX companies techs..

Thing is one (being one of us or a company) chooses the timing of when to buy something. We do it at a comfortable time and pace and when the deal has our full attention and we have no other distractions.

That is not this moment, we are in the middle of the whole option thing and the Nasdaq thing is barely put to bed.

However when another party presents an offer to buy something, well we have far less control or warning of that occurrence..

The buyer approaches when it suits them and if they see value in something and fear others will too they may not mess around.

We just had the stellar OSA treatment results.

If I were a betting man I would put outside odds on this being us buying a small tech / IP and odds on that it’s a big pharma player wanting all or part of the OSA treatment.

If we were buying something why would be be doing it in the middle of the option deal... would seem very strange to me?

IF we are selling any of our tech I hope we retain an interest and of course achieve an extraordinarily high sale price! Ha ha!

The plot thickens...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.