IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

My dog is used to stopping on the walk (usually between 9-10am)...

1. 6,552 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1645
    My dog is used to stopping on the walk (usually between 9-10am) while I am posting on HC or such. We stopped a few times today as I was posting my wild guesses and resulted in many typos as my brain was racing.

Thanks to Tossydog at least know it is an acquisition which is how I interpreted the Ann anyway. We can still keep guessing which company/ IP it could be.

My guess is still to do with Cannvalate for CBD distribution (and indirect share buyback), other psychedelic company for their IP (drug discovery, neuroscience related), drug delivery company like IRX etc.,.

I don’t think the acquisition cost can be higher than our market cap which will mean it will be a small cap or unlisted company. (For the market cap to exceed IHL’s MC may require further funding and probably SH approval so I am ruling that out). The acquisition could be great timing when the prices are depressed due to macro considerations. Will also be interesting to see the terms of the deal.

This is the first transaction for IHL if I am not wrong, but at least first since I became a SH for last 2 years.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.