BMN 1.77% $1.95 bannerman energy ltd

Ann: Trading Halt, page-22

1. 8,244 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 161
    Look I totally understand that funds have to be raised sooner or later and I agree that uranium has never looked better at the moment but this story is wearing me down.
    They did a DFS in 2012, then a DFS Optimisation Study in 2015, then the heap leach trial from 2015-2020 (which was important to know what yields they would produce etc), then in 2020 it was a scoping study, then a PFS in 2021 and now they are doing another DFS this year!

Obviously all this was done to ride out the uranium lull and keep the project running and people with fat salaries. In the mean time, the poor shareholders have endured c/r after c/r with STILL no mine up & running.

I've said for years this company will get taken over and I'd be lucky to break even. I'm undecided if I will partake in the SPP. If I can get in at 20c, I might average down a bit more but it's hard to say for sure what the share price will do. These are exceptional times at the moment. irrational times.

I'll always regret not selling when the sp was $4.
    I don't begrudge raising money but I hate how it's nearly always given at a discount to the big end of town and management who dish out options to themselves for a pittance while taking home a very large salary.

I also detest the minimum $ amount with these SPP. If you've only got $500 to invest then you'll probably miss out. They generally seem to start at a much higher $ amount which really sucks if you aren't well off. (Incidentally, BMN raised $4mil at 22.5c back in 2012 and the minimum amount was $2500.00 )
    It's ok if you have money, too bad so sad if you're poor :/

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BMN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.95
Change
-0.035(1.77%)
Mkt cap ! $347.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.98 $2.00 $1.93 $851.3K 436.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 706 $1.95

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.98 8922 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BMN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.