TIE 0.00% 67.5¢ tietto minerals limited

I didn't have any particular insight in my video other than a...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 4,319 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1882
    I didn't have any particular insight in my video other than a benchmarking exercise for other projects in West Africa in the last 5 years. The main points were that the schedule and estimate seemed on the aggressive side. In the below post in November I also mentioned the risk of not raising enough in an inflationary environment.

https://hotcopper.com.au/posts/57608723/single

WAF were originally criticized by many on hotcopper for raising too much in 2018 but doing one-and-done was ultimately the right choice and set them up for success.

Historically when companies I have owned have come back to the market with a second raising it's been a precursor to other issues down the track. DCN and GCY notable examples.

Even though TIE fits on paper into a category of stocks that I typically buy, I have avoided it. Partly that's from some concerns around the geology, but also a gut feel that this is still an exploration company moving into development and production. Putting out infill drill results of 1m at 100g/t is no longer what this is about.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TIE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.