DYL 5.50% $1.06 deep yellow limited

And to clarify I mean "we" as in VMY. I'm expecting a 3:1...

1. 2,809 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 702
    And to clarify I mean "we" as in VMY. I'm expecting a 3:1 or better. There's no reason to rush this from VMYs perspective and things are only getting more valuable by the day. We're seeing higher lows and moving to higher highs on the bull runs.

Jurisdiction and tenement value with ongoing exploration potential in alligator river is a kind of diversity that gives more security to DYL company growth and well... quite literally security. Being in a position where the global world order appears to be in a transitional situation having assets in a locatiom where the control struggle could go either way adds a layer of risk. Onshore, in-control jurisdiction can't be beat on that front.

I'm happy to be a DYL holder and obviously invested in getting a good deal. But the prior deal was not a fair one, it was a low ball. And thinking logically with all the aforementioned such a deal should not be allowed to see the light of day again and would be disappointed if it were any worse than the stipulated expectation above.

Uranium isn't going away. Uranium isn't on a downtrend. Now sure, all boats rise. But if DYL won't pick VMY up someone else will. It's the next mine to be established in Australia. Who wouldn't want to leverage that in this time?

We'll find out soon, and likely joining the ranks of you lot to see things grow and incredible amount in the coming 5 years.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DYL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.06
Change
0.055(5.50%)
Mkt cap ! $1.022B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.03 $1.06 $1.02 $4.911M 4.709M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 12950 $1.05

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.06 54002 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DYL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.