NRZ 0.00% 0.5¢ neurizer ltd

Ann: Trading Halt, page-40

1. 133 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 19

Magnag you are correct, its great to have people here to bring somepeople back down to earth, its welcome, its just the way some peopledo it and hes the worse one.

Gas-lighting Idisagree! I am not challenging him if he is correct or not. Its howhe does it.

For someone that hasno skin in that game of which I am sure baffles most here. He is likea big crying baby rolling around on the floor demanding attention andthat everyone listens to his negative news. Or has he just a hugechip on big shoulders from some other event. But it matters not why. Its the other way around in my books.

Just imagine aschool teacher (they need the respect, or the kids run riot on you.Trust me my kids are school teachers)

If he has somethingto say he should do so with respect to other holders, offer his inputor wise knowledge, its all good in the big picture, but hes neverbeen positive to my knowledge.

There are may herethat are new and along come the down-rampers, No other thread I readand that's lots seem to have this problem, so its got to be personal.

Causes of Gaslighting , Source,https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/gaslighting#causes

A constant need for admiration or attention

a belief that they are special or better than everyone else

a lack of empathy

Enough said.

Also don't believeeverything you read in the newspapers or on TV.

OMHO

GoNuts

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NRZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $10.90M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $15.82K 3.408M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 30454929 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 11941658 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NRZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.