NRZ 0.00% 0.4¢ neurizer ltd

Ann: Trading Halt, page-56

1. 2,413 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 515
    I have to think this is some kind of elaborate April Fool's joke. It's the only way it makes any sense.
    Firstly, in the post https://hotcopper.com.au/posts/60592250/single, you remember, the one that begins "This comment should be investigated by ASIC, ASX, NRZ and HC". In that whole post, you refer to me only in the third person, you tell us all about what YOU are going to do if HC does not give you a satisfactory answer to a question YOU are going to ask. In that post, you do not ask me any questions, not one, so subsequently I do not [cannot] give you any answers.
    In your next post, you claim I am gaslighting you, because I have not answered questions you never asked. Gaslighting is not deflection. Actually, it is trying to unsettle someone by making them doubt what they see or hear. Exactly as you just did, except that it is usually done in private, not splashed openly across HotCopper.
    Back to discussing the stock.
    When an important Announcement is released it always comes out as "Market Sensitive" - 20 minute trading halt, and away you go. Not rocket science.
    So at 0947 on the 31st NRZ went into a Pause In Trading.
    You can imagine the consternation at HQ in the next hour.
    At 10:51 NRZ went into a Trading Halt.
    Does that sound like the smooth release of a BFS [iBFS] to you?
    FYI, the reason the ASX knocked back publication of the iBFS is not the one you give above, "because NRZ decided to drum up interest in their project through the media before..." etc. Please catch up and read your own Company's releases. Your comments are grossly misleading.
    Am I going to answer your impertinent questions? No.
    Do I give people investment advice? Another joke? Several people here in the last 48 hours have given paragraphs of advice, don't sell etc. Saying "this is not financial advice" underneath does not negate, OK? All I ever give is commentary, my own opinions, and more than once I have clearly said here that people should make their own investment decisions.
    Speaking of paragraphs, could you please locate your 'enter' key? The English language comes with the convention of paragraphs for a good reason.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NRZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.684M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $2.4K 600K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 7467618 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 7247912 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.06am 21/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NRZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.