MQR 10.0% 1.1¢ marquee resources limited

I think the Cap Raise now is extremely interesting. It will want...

1. 463 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 352
    I think the Cap Raise now is extremely interesting. It will want to (surely) come with a compelling story to make this look legitimate as the cash is already there to fund drilling campaigns.

Yes, the selling into the buyers made no sense on the back of recent announcements. It looked suspect. Love to know who those buyers were hoovering up shares.

I will give them some latitude and see what announcement comes with the CR, and how they go about the CR. If its open to SH then I will be buying, I've been happy getting in at 10, 11 and 12's as this moved along so a slight discount to the VWAP isnt going to be much at these levels anyway, and yes, dilution but that is life in micro cap explorers. The caveat of course is that there must be a hot announcement coming out with this because the timing is very, very ordinary - as others observed above - the markets gone hard for Lithium and REE and we're pumping out the news that the market wants, but we're spinning the wheels at best but not getting anywhere.

Outside the square thinking - perhaps a CR here is a defensive move? Again, the Board's going to need to sell an announcement that makes it worthwhile hanging on at any price....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MQR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.001(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $4.547M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.1¢ $501 45.55K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 1467636 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 412537 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MQR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.