NTM 0.00% 0.5¢ nt minerals limited

Ann: Trading Halt, page-25

1. 1,298 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 170
    Spent all weekend:

a) Reviewing the data and literature - just for a healthy boost of confirmation bias,

b) i)Researching/DD on the Lead Manager and how they do business - has our newest manager negotiated any particular arrangement with those involved to hold for a period of time? Will there be any short term suppression? I had a read into other listings who have used them and theyve achieved good results without any negative feedback from what I could find. I feel good about them.

ii) if the raise is only small then it could be the smarter option for now. A smaller raise will minimise dilution at a time when the price and the company are vulnerable. Hopefuly it will be enough to get us by until we can firm up some more of the technicals with drilling. Then raise more at a higher valuation. I hope if there are any partnerships on the horizon they have factored our contribution in. price

3) Admin, sold a kidney and gave a few wristies out at the pub to make sure I can afford to scoop anything that gets too low.

Im.going to start a new thread with all the relevant data and presos - just to be easier to follow. Will welcome all contributions from other if you have some.good stuff.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NTM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.087M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 125 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 60000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.19am 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NTM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.